Even tough we had a light shower this morning~ it's been a lovely day! Started out a bit slow for me, I've been feeling REALLY tired since yesterday. No chance to sleep in this morning, had to drive Danny over to his brother's so they could hang out. I tried to take a short nap this afternoon, that didn't work. I knew the rain had stopped & knew the horse/mule would probably like to get out of their stalls. As I led Bling to the pasture, I noticed a couple Crocus growing (wild) out there. Dern squirrels anyway!! Started cleaning the stalls, but haven't finished~ Stopped to make dinner for hubby. I may finish them later or just decide to go for an evening ride....
I have ridden a few times- It's nice to have a couple people to ride with, thanks Shannon & Renee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment