Monday, June 15, 2009

14 miles~

Last night was DRY & cool~ perfect a night to ride.

Rode TAZ~ I really DO need to ride Bling more... but the first time I compete, it will probably be on TAZ, as she is pretty trust worthy & I'm confident she would listen to me in most situations...

Nothing exciting to really report~ just a good ride with my favorite mule!

2 comments:

All Who Wander said...

Good ride Christine! Wish you could haul down and ride with me in the Fall, I'd love to meet Taz. Just keep at it, you will get there. ~E.G.

allhorsestuff said...

Well Hay there (are Mules Equines?) Lover of the four hooved animals that we partner with to accomplish amazing things all over the countryside with!

Thanks for leaving a nice friendly Nicker over at mine ansd Washashe mare's place!!
I can't wait to get to know you and read about Taz...I think Mules are sooo cool!
~ Kacy with Wa mare~