This is my new friend Joni. She lives just 5 miles down the road from me! We've been riding a lot together & has since bought herself a Mule! ...& a Spotted Tennessee Walking mare... (I ride Bling when she rides the TW!)
These are a couple of pictures taken Saturday @ Lake Of Three Fires & Josie's (her Mule's) first organized ride! Josie did GREAT! http://connect.garmin.com/activity/13645102(pictures taken from my phone)
2 comments:
Glad to see you blogging again. Bling looks awesome. Maybe a CTR next year?? :)
Thank you for reading my Blog! Sorry I haven't done the best keeping it updated in the past. I'll try harder!
Wonder if there's still hope to try to compete in a CTR or Endurance ride before the season's end...
The first time is always the hardest! I just need to get out there & do it! I know we'd do just fine. (sigh)
Thank you again for your support!
Post a Comment