Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Couch Day 5

I took my beloved Pom dog, V.V.(vicious valentine), last Friday. Vets took blood & X rays. V's blood work was off the chart & I have one very sick puppy. X ray show an enlarged liver. Vet traced an outline with his pen and noted that V's liver is full with tumors.

He is on three different medications. We will take him back in another week to do the blood work again & a ultrasound.

There is nothing else they can really do.

So I've been spending every minute sitting with my V.V. I am lonely & very sad. V has been my 24/7 friend. I will be lost without him.

Please send your prayers?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through this by yourself.

I thought I'd die from grief when I held Xena in my arms as she drew her last breath.

Hugs.