Monday, April 27, 2009



The weather has just been incredible!!! Friday it reached 91 degrees!! That's a little too hot for me so early into Spring~ but had to make the best of it!

Been doing a lot of riding~ mostly with my friend Renee. She has a couple new horses, two black & white spotted Tennessee Walkers- one is around 9 the other 4.

We've mostly stayed riding close to home, until her horses work up into better shape & we know we can trust them.

I'm still thrilled with Bling~ she just hasn't made any mistakes. She goes everywhere you point her willingly & confident. She even walks right through water & will even stop to drink~ VERY GOOD!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad you and Bling are having fun together!

What experience did Bling have before you got her?

Christine said...

Hi Nicole~ sorry to take so long to reply...

I am not certain what previous experience Bling may have~ She's nine years old, & has had a few foals- so that leaves me to believe, maybe not much??

She goes anywhere you point her~needs more 'whoa' practice... As she's currently using a snaffle bit. I usually just use the one rein stop.

...When my neighbor first noticed her, she was being rode in a Parade~ so she is broke well enough to tolerate all the challanges that has to offer...

I just need to gain confidence in her~ I'm sure she's nothing short of GREAT all around!

...Thanks for writing!