Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Warm & Windy!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=8268352

It was a great day over all~

Met up with Jonnie & Christy @ Pierce Creek, North of Shenandoah IA. These trails are NICE, as they keep them mowed & maintained. Mostly flat terrain, but lovely to ride near the lake.

Rode just shy of 9 1/2 miles~ with a few more trails to explore if we had more time.

I took TAZ again & was glad I did because of all the wind!

...Sorry no pics... I DO always remember to take my camera, but always end up leaving it in the truck.

1 comment:

mj said...

My mule and I are now simi-retired. It will be interesting to follow your endurance and trail riding adventures. I have a lot of mule-miles and wet saddle blanket experiences, but most likely won't have many new adventures to report on. Glad to hear that you enjoy your mule so much. there's nothing better than a good saddle mule!