Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9/22

Didn't know if I was going to get out to ride. I've been feeling a bit on the 'blue' side- I guess in anticipation of Winter?

Or, maybe it's the bad dreams I've been having lately. I don't like to call them 'dreams'...

Thankfully a good friend of mine called. It was her day off & she wanted to ride. That was all the motivation I needed. So I saddled up both Bling & TAZ.

We rode a leisurely 8+ miles today. Made a stop at a remote cemetery & looked around. The dates on those headstones were amazing!

I REALLY should take my rides more seriously. I would like to spend more time conditioning, etc.

There's still a couple more chances to enter a CTR or Endurance ride before the season ends around here.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/13949362

2 comments:

All Who Wander said...

Christine,

My moods are kind of "seasonal" too. I feel very trapped in the winter time, and horse chores multiply, while horse enjoyment goes out the window for months. Glad you got out and about on the four legs :) A feel better hug ~ E.G.

Christine said...

Thanks E.G.! You hang in there too!