Yesterday Waubonsie Saddle Club put on a Trail Ride~ The weather was PERFECT for a day of riding, though I did get a little sunburned as I forgot the sun block... My bad!!
I decided to take Bling to see how she would handle the many challenges a trail ride has to offer~ I was nervous about my decision...
She handled everything just GREAT!! Up & down all those hills, turkey 'flying w/style' across the field, drunks galloping around like idiots!! She didn't disappoint me once!
...I must admit, I DID miss riding my TAZzy... Not a single Mule @ the ride. People often talk to me a bit more- they always complement her & ask questions...
But I DO love my BLING-Bling!! Thanks for a GREAT ride Bling, MUAH!!
2 comments:
She looks nice Christine. What would we do without our horses? (mules) *LOL* ~E.G.
Thanks E.G.!! So true!!
Post a Comment