Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whoot!!


Okay- so I know it's been a long while since I've last posted... Nothing new to report, really...


Saddle arrived- but had to order a 28" girth to fit it & I went ahead and ordered a Specialized pad too. It finally arrived yesterday- right before all the storms...


So, today- wind & all... I saddled up. Whoot-whoot!! What a GREAT ride! I don't understand what IT IS about Bling- but she is dern special!! She didn't bug out about a thing!! Wind, new saddle & all!!
Rode nearly 8 miles today-


... I just love her!!

2 comments:

Tammy Vasa said...

Christine, what kind of GPS are you using & is there software you use to download your trail or is that a web based program?

(Cool, cool saddle!!!)

Christine said...

:) Hi Tammy! I have the Garmin Forerunner 305 with the added heart rate feature. I had to order the V Max adaptor kit to make it work for the equine. It'll be a useful tool while conditioning.

MotionBased is a web based program-easy to use & a lot of fun!! It shows everything! Your route, mph,h/r, temps, etc- just neat!

...Let me know if you get set up with one?