Okay- the truck will live! It's in the shop and should be back on the road by Friday evening. I'm still giving hubby crap though... :P
Conditioning is going well- I haven't been crazy about the melt down we've been having, (shame on me to complain!) but I've decided I despise MUD more that I do the wind! At least wind will dry things up!!
It was awkward riding Bling this evening- With things half frozen, half slippery mud... She just couldn't decide what to do. I let her pick her own route- to see if she knew how to take care of herself, or to see if she would fall on her butt!!
She decided in some places to walk- almost like she has no idea what walking is like! Slipping and zig-zagging... We would come across some dryer spots- then we'd trot some...
I am so impress with Bling! She's not afraid of anything!! Rode up on somebody out in the woods shooting a 22 type rifle- I hollered, they quit til I could ride by... not a snort!
...Then a pheasant flew out of the brush- making whistle noises with it's wings- she looked, but didn't jump or bolt.
I saw my first ROBINS!! :) Spring!! whoot-whoot!!
Other than not getting my heart rate monitor up & running today- It was a MOST EXCELLENT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment