Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's not forget about TAZ!



TAZ is my main riding partner. We have done so many neat things & have learned a lot together.

A good friend of mine sold her to us when she was 4- she was originally bought for my step daughter, who quickly lost interest in her. TAZ hated being left behind, so I started riding her more and more.

She's a lot of fun to ride! At 14+ hands, it's like riding a pony- taking me back to my childhood!

We have done mule shows, where she always won awards in Trail Class & Driving. We even tried Fox Hunting, of course she was the only mule! She LOVED chasing those hounds!

Last year we logged over 500 miles. I'm looking forward to logging even more this year.

Maybe I'll try her in a few CTR rides. I expect she will do well, but it will be nice riding her anywhere!

No comments: