
Picture of Bling- checkin out her new 'shoes'...actually ...
'boots'... :P
These are just a couple practice videos- so bare with me?
This is a short clip my hubby took- while I was warming up Bling out in our field. I wanted to give her a chance to get used to the Easyboots before heading down the road.
I originally planned to ride TAZ- but wanted to practice putting on the Easyboots while my husband was around- in case I needed his help. Got 'em on myself- no problem. When I got back & they were muddy- I still managed to take them off, by myself. I hope it will only get easier from this point on?
After riding around our place for probably a half hour- I headed off into the corn fields. Bling seemed to calm down the further away from home we went. We made it up to the woods where she likes to watch all the deer- They were ALL still out there. We scared them out- there had to be at least 20 or so!
Bling was a little nervous at first- seeing them all run off. I bet she was thinking to herself, "if they're running away- maybe I should be too?!" But I talked her through it- telling her, I would take care of her & keep her safe, if she would do the same with me... It must have worked- we made it back home in one piece!
It was a beautiful day- wish I could have done more. Weather man says it should remain in the 30's-40's this week- we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment