Never thought I'd admit it- but crappy weather is on the way in the morning, & I'm looking forward to it... I need a day off!!
Pretty sure the equine "second" that!!
TAZ is pretty tired & has no problem telling me so!
Bling is LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! Wow!!- She is such a good girl!!
TAZ is like riding on 'cruise control' -set her at 5mph jog- she does it, that is just her nature- all business!
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7694494
Bling needs work on pacing- I believe she has enjoyed getting out & likes to GO!! I am working on slowing her down to a jog, (working on collection)... No 5mph here- I am LUCKY if I can keep her under 7mph....
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7694495
I've been advised NOT to slow her down- as many people work 'hard' to speed theirs up!! But I'm treating her as if she were a 'baby', as I don't think she's ever had any serious conditioning- I want to take it pretty easy on her...
I have the BEST husband in the world!!! He followed me again today- along the busy road today- to warn people I was on a 'green' horse. He even warded off some dogs at a near by farm... Just until Bling gets comfortable riding further away from home.
Okay- off to soak in a HOT tub!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment