Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun in the snow!



Here's a short clip from today's ride- Me & TAZ playin around with Bling in the pasture. Headed off down the road- probably rode 4 miles. It was a little cold- but the sun felt good.







4 comments:

All Who Wander said...

Christine, it makes me cold just looking at you. SO OVER THE SNOW! I'm ready for the sun, the iris blooming, and some dry trails.

~E.G.

Jonna said...

Hi Christine, just noticed you logged on as a follower on my blog. Thanks! I second EG on the snow , we have much of the same here. So sick of it. As soon as my boots show up, I am headed out to start conditioning!

Jonna said...

One other thing, I like the ride schedule for 2009 you have on your blog - can you tel me more about how this works?

Christine said...

- not sure what you mean? How I posted the schedule? Or, more info on the schedule?

As far as posting it- I clicked on LAYOUT and there's a space there to add stuff...

(I still haven't figures out how some post 'slide shows' with all their pictures... :P )

...If I am WAY off- my email is EZSpur@msn.com I can send you links to ride schedules...

(I'm such a dork!)

Thanks for posting here!